Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Autographs!!!

So like I said is previous post, I was going to update my collection of autographs that I have received while working at Disney. As I find them or receive them I will put them up. Here are the newest ones I am adding to my list: Michael Eisner, President Jimmy Carter, President Bill Clinton, President George W Bush, Shirley MaClaine, Geir Ness, Elizabeth Taylor and Drew Carey, Karl Slover (1 of the last surviving Munchins from the Wizard of Oz) and Jerry Maren (also 1 of the last surviving Munchkins from the Wizard of Oz, The Lollipop Kid).

2 comments:

  1. maybe you should start a flickr account for your autographs. then you can have a widget in the sidebar showing them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a good idea that I never thought about. YOu might have to show me how to do that though!

    ReplyDelete