Thursday, April 8, 2010

My New fascination!!!


Hi All,
Well I have a new fascination and its called DISboards.com! Hello to my fellow DISdisboards.com Disney Cruise Line Forum! I love reading the questions and hopefully helping those that need some help! It's just a blast to be able to do this. I too have many questions and love posting new threads and answering them!

I hope my friends from the forum sign-up and follow my blog.
Enjoy and ask me any questions that you may have. You can also ask on this blog as well and I will try to answer your questions!

Visit me on the DISboards.com DCL forum!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi fellow DISer!

    I found your blog on the cruise board and I just wanted to say welcome to the DIS family!

    I also love your blog, and I am looking forward to reading your posts.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dis is a fascination of mine too. I keep a tab open all day and am constantly checking for new threads, ect. I think I'm a bit obsessed with the dis and of course Disney. Oh well, Disney's not a bad thing to be obsessed with :)

    I'm looking forward to seeing more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the DISboards too! I'm mishoe01 there. I learned about the boards back in 2004 & it's been a daily obsession ever since!

    ReplyDelete