Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes....


Ok so I know some of you are lucky enough to have a membership to this ultimate club located in the Heart of Disneyland! Since this is blog is just about Disney I will share that one of my biggest Dreams is to either become a member of club 33 or to Dine at the club!
Most won't understand this insatiable desire! Not only is the membership waiting list like a few years long but the price is also very steep! I mean VERY steep! Maybe one day I will meet someone with a membership who will allow me to be a guest of theirs inside of the club or I will hit the lotto and will become a member! Wishful thinking? I think not. Look at what Walt was able to accomplish in his life. This should be nothing! Wish me luck as I continue to pursue one of my ultimate desires! You never know when a Dream will Come True!

No comments:

Post a Comment