Tuesday, March 27, 2012

10 Disney Cruises and Counting!! Platinum!

March 4th-March 9th 2012, marked a milestone for me. I became a Platinum Castaway Club Member aboard the Disney Cruise Line, The Disney Dream. This means I have taken 10 Disney cruises aboard one of their 4 wonderful ships and I have enjoyed every minute of those trips. I have actually been on more then 10 times but since I was working on the ship it does not count. I have to say that with every trip I take I learn more about Disney and experience different events that I would normally have not done. I will be posting more about this trip with pictures loaded on Facebook. My hope is that you too get to enjoy at least 1 Disney Cruise! They are memories that you will never forget with whomever you travel with.

Many Magical Memories to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment