Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Disney Brothers...

So did you think I was talking about Walt, Roy and the rest of the Disney Brothers? My own family as its own "Disney Brothers", The Babbitt Boys! First is me, Adam. I started with the Walt Disney World Resort back in 1998 on the College Program and opened Disney's Animal Kingdom! From there I have worked all across property in many different areas. Now I am in the Disney Hollywood Studios in Merchandise. Second is Daniel, who started with the Company about 5 years ago also on the WDWCP. He too works in the Disney Hollywood Studios in Attractions at Tower of Terror. Third is Damian, again he works in the Disney Hollywood Studios in Food and Beverage. We have an older sister who has not worked with Disney in an official capacity but has helped out before doing table events. We also have a younger brother, David. He is just in college and will do the WDWCP at some point. What are the coincidences he will work in DHS? So there you have it! You just met the Babbitt children and the Babbitt Boys! In the photo from left to right is Adam, Daniel and Damian. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Adam, greetings from the UK! What a great opportunity for you to work in the most magical place in the world...and have your brothers working nearby. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of you working at WDW!!!! Plus ur cute :)

    ReplyDelete