Thursday, May 20, 2010

My "Disney" Girls!


Ok, I just had to post a picture of my little girls! The tan short-haired one is Figaro or as everyone knows her, Fig. The second cat, the Maine Coon is Stitch. They are the absolute love of my life! Of course Fig is named after the cat in Pinocchio or the name of the cat that Minnie owns. As a baby she was set to be "put down" the day before being adopted and when she came home, I had to bottle feed her every 2 hours. She slept on my shoulder and would move to my chest until she became to heavy. Now, each night she sleeps against my hip no matter what. Stitch was adopted as a baby as well and she loves playing with her older sister. Every night she cries at bedtime because she just wants to play.

Together they are an absolute joy and love! I also had 4 rabbits: Gus-Gus, Jaq, Timmy and Scraps. As of now only Gus-Gus is living and is almost 10 years old! Although he is completely blind, he is very cute and special. I have a freshwater tank with about 10 fish and a salt water tank that has mini seahorses.

Out of all these though, Fig and Stitch are my little girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment